Hi everyone! It’s Ayu here, today I want to talk about a local Indonesian brand. It is I Trust Nature.
I Trust Nature tagline is Your Natural Skincare Choice. Their products are safe, simple, and effective. Their products are formulated with the best natural ingredients. Their products are free from Paraben, Phthalates, Sulfates, TEA/DEA/MEA, Hydroquinone, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Essential Oil. We got two of their products plus a skincare fridge.
There are two products that I will talk about, it is the Licorice line (Toner and Serum).
The Licorice toner is a refining and hydrating toner. This is an Alcohol-free toner that contains
- Licorice Root extract to soothe and brighten the skin,
- Witch Hazel extract which helps to clean and shrink pores,
- Green Tea extract as a source of antioxidants and anti-inflammation
- Sodium Hyaluronate as a hydrating agent,
- Allantoin helps improve skin smoothness and accelerates healing.
It can be used by all skin types and also can be used on day and night routines. You can use it with or without a cotton pad. It has a bit thick watery texture and can easily sink into the skin. I prefer to apply it without a cotton pad.
I used it a few times and I liked it as a hydrating toner. It has no noticeable scent which is great. After that, I gave it to my 20 years old sister who was breaking out so badly. And this toner helps clear her blemishes and acne a lot. She used it day and night together with the Licorice serum. She has dry and acne-prone skin and had acne all over her cheek and chin.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
The Licorice serum is a brightening and soothing serum. Also suitable for all skin types. The key ingredients are :
- Licorice Extract that works as natural brightening ingredients to fade dark spots,
- Sodium Hyaluronate, a humectant that is known for its ability to hydrate the skin that makes skin look smooth and moisturized,
- D-Panthenol (Vitamin B) that works as a humectant to hydrates the skin,
- Green Tea Extract is a natural ingredient that is known for their high antioxidants and as an anti-inflammatory that can help keep the skin from free radicals and reduce redness on sensitive skin,
- Allantoin helps improve skin smoothness, accelerates healing and the formation of new skin cells.
So, other than brightening & soothing, this serum helps with redness, uneven skin tone, and also dryness.
This serum has a rather thin texture for a serum. It absorbs easily into the skin and didn’t leave any stickiness. This one also doesn’t have any noticeable scent. I also gave this to my sister because she really needed this kind of serum at that time, and it really works for her. I think this serum would work on normal or even oily skin. It really helps with fading the acne marks on her skin. They have a very simple ingredients list but it really works wonders on the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice Root) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
I also got a mini skincare fridge which is very useful to store skincare products that expire/ oxidize easily. And it’s perfect to store sheet masks so that I can use them while it’s cold.
In conclusion, I would recommend these products to people who have sensitive skin, especially with fragrances and other harsh ingredients. These products are gentle and work slowly so don’t expect to see the results instantly. It’s nice to know that there is a local Indonesian brand that really focuses on natural and simple ingredients like I Trust Nature. Thanks for stopping by guys! See you!❤️
*products are sent as a giveaway prize with no obligation to review