Hi, it’s Ayu! Today I want to talk about a local Indonesian skincare brand that has contacted me to try their product. This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are mine.
Beautéreine Moonphases is a local brand that presenting the first natural concentrated serum in Indonesia by using natural extracts. It’s suitable for all skin types and can be used every day, in the morning and before sleep. This serum helps to restore the skin regeneration cycle, and with one pump, you can say goodbye to various problems on the skin such as acne, dry skin, blackheads, large pores, etc. With seven active natural ingredients, The Moonphases Natural Concentrated Serum will enhance the skin’s natural regeneration phase, and give the glow from within.
The active key ingredients are :
- Capparis Buds (Capparis Spinosa Fruit). This ingredient grows well on the walls of rocks in the Mediterranean area. It contains bioflavonoid and powerful antioxidant that works wonderfully to reduce redness and protects the skin from pollutant that could damage the skin.
- Caviar Lime (Citrus Australasica). Also known as a lime pearl from Australia, enriched with alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) that improve skin regeneration, bring back the skin’s natural color, and even reduce wrinkles.
- Blood Orange (Citrus Sinensis Fruit). The Sicilian blood orange that grows around mount Etna enriched with antioxidants (Vitamin C and Anthocyanin) that support the forming of collagen, which makes skin glow.
- Cactuses (Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem). Polysaccharides from the fleshy leaves of Cactus (opuntia cladode) that acts as a skin regeneration agent that works wonderfully in soothing, smoothening, and tightening the skin.
- Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea Leaf). With four times capacity of antioxidant higher than Vitamin C and two times than Green Tea, Olive Leaf prevents the forming of lipofuscin pigment in the skin, prevents the growth of aging spots and also fight the damaging effects of free radicals due to pollutants such as smoke, pollution, and ultraviolet radiation.
- Rice (Oryza Sativa). Enrich with a natural antioxidant, which is believed to be ten times higher than Vitamin E, and the Oryzanol helps to reduce the production of melanin pigmentation, which will prevent dark spots. It also contains fatty acid (Omega 3, 6, and 9) to moisturize and softens your skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf). Aloe Vera is enriched with 75 nutrients, 20 Minerals, 12 Vitamins, 18 Amino Acid, and 200 active Enzymes. The gel contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E; also, Folic Acid and Nicotinic (Niacin) work excellently to shrinks your pores soften and moisturize the skin. It also helps to fight acne, detoxification, reduce acne blemishes, and keep ageless skin.
- Panthenol. Panthenol is one of eight components in Vitamin B, more familiar with the name humectant. It works as a multi-function ingredient that helps to hydrate your skin, activates the regeneration process, works as a skin remedy to bring back skin elasticity, and prevents premature aging.
- Niacinamide. Niacinamide is a part of Vitamin B. It has several functions, such as reducing redness leveling skin tone, skin hydration, reduce dark spots, balancing the sebum production, and even make the skin healthy and glowing naturally.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium of Hyaluronic Acid (HA). It’s a natural polysaccharide that increases collagen synthesis. It also retains skin moisture, which contributes to anti-aging benefits. Along with the aging process, the HA production is decreased, that cause wrinkle and dry skin. Sodium Hyaluronate in “nano” size makes it works on the molecular level.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate). Vitamin E is an antioxidant and essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties that our body could not produce on its own. And our skin needs to get enough amount of vitamin E as it increases the production of natural collagen to help with skin regeneration, prevents skin damage, and also beneficial to reduce UV damage.
Full Ingredients : Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40Hydrogenated, Castor Oil, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Maltodextrim, Phenoxyethanot, Ammonium Acrytoyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Citrus Sinensis Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa Extract, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
First, let’s talk about the bottle. It’s quite luxurious, right? This serum is using a glass bottle with a pump head. The pump is very convenient and makes it easy to control the amount of serum that I want to use. It is a 20 ml serum, but it’ll last a while because I only need a pea amount of it for every use.
This serum is suggested to be used in serum slot, right before moisturizer, day and night. I personally prefer to use it at night only. I’ve been using it for two weeks, every night and sometimes in day routine too. This serum has a thick texture for a serum, very similar to a honey consistency. It also smells like honey! Yummy. I only need one pump, around 5mm diameter, for the whole face. I spread it all over my face and then tap tap to maximize the serum absorption. It has a slightly sticky finish but doesn’t disturb my skincare layering. After using the serum, I usually use a moisturizer or a sleeping mask.
This serum didn’t give any bad effect on my skin, not even tingling sensation. This serum is working mostly on skin regeneration, but it also gives me some hydrating effect. It helps a lot with some stubborn acne and whiteheads on my face. I had a big pimple on my left cheek and it was gone in a week. And also the scar is almost gone by now. I also have some stubborn whiteheads near my right eye, and now some of them are gone too. For my overall face, I felt my skin is smoother after using this serum consistently. I am very impressed with what this serum gives. It works quite fast and also gentle on my skin. Another great thing from this serum is that they have premium and safe ingredients. I barely see any other serum with this much goodness inside.
All photos are bare face skin and not retouched.
I will continue to use this serum in a small amount because I want to save it for when my skin is troubled again. This serum is such an investment for your skin. And if you hesitate to get it, don’t. Because I think everyone will like this serum.P is testing it out too, and so far, she had no negative reaction too, but she’ll need some more time to see the result because she’s a bit lazy on doing her skincare routine during this quarantine time.😂
Thanks for stopping by guys! See you soon ❤️
# Beautéreine #BeautéreineID #findingyouth #timelessbeauty #moonphaseserum